Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Emptiness.


I already forgot how to love myself long time ago.

But I think, sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
Or maybe you never did.

I lock myself in mind ice
I cry alone, there is nothing I can do
Fall down
Fell down
Just like a silent snow
Freeze down
Drop down
Please save me.

No one understands me
And my heart is frozen down
Fall down
Fell down
Just like a silent snow
Freeze down
Drop down
Will you save me?

Why do i still feel so empty after all this time?
As if everything was a dream.
I'm confused.
Really really confused.

Choronophobia.
Insomnia.
Emptiness.
Sadness.
Frustrations.
Disappointments.
Heartbroken.
and
MORE.

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings..
Like i do, and i blame you!...
No one knows
What it's like to be hated...
To be fated to telling only lies..
No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated...
I'm not telling lies.....

原来泪 也会痛
倒流心中怎么麻醉也没用
爱不爱都痛....
最后你要自由..

我不想 我不想 不想长大...
我宁愿 永远都 笨又傻....

我好想念那种一躺下去就睡得感觉....


这个家看起来什么都有,其实它什么 也 没 有!...





倒回来还是一场空。

No comments: